Kingdomality definition: A portmanteau word, like brunch (breakfast + lunch) or liger (lion + tiger), blending the words kingdom + personality. Kingdomality combines a medieval theme with serious analytical psychology to create a unique test and team building workshop series.
How Kingdomality works:
1. Take the free test.
Find out which of the 12 medieval characters you are. Take the free Kingdomality test that over 25 million people have used. Complete your own Personal Preference Profile here.
2. Share with a group.
Introduce Kingdomality to your co-workers, friends or classmates and compare character types.
3. Buy what you like.
Buy what you like. We offer virtual and on-site CMI instructor-led workshops, training and materials for self-led workshops, and enough Kingdomality merchandise for even the most die-hard fans.
Workshops: The Kingdomality workshop series is popular with teams from all industries.
- Instructor-Led Workshops: Email us at email@example.com, fill out our contact form or give us a call at 800-426-7345 for workshop pricing.
- Self-led workshops: Learn more, purchase and download materials to host your own Kingdomality workshop.
- Read more on Kingdomality and the Kingdomality Workshop Series.
Merchandise: Purchase Kingdomality Books, Mugs, and Scrolls.
- Own a copy of the book, Kingdomality: An Ingenious New Way to Triumph in Management. Available in 11 languages!
- Buy Kingdomality mugs for you and your friends or coworkers. All 12 character types are available.
- Get your own personalized Kingdomality scroll that fully defines your unique character type.
- Visit the Kingdomality store.
Additional Cred: Kingdomality on Wikipedia.
Read more on the creation and history of the test itself, as well as information about the test’s author, Richard Silvano. Contact Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kingdomality is a Registered Trademark® of Career Management International, Inc. All rights reserved. Corporate Resume is a Trademark™ of Career Management International, Inc. All rights reserved. Resiliency Quotient™ is a Trademark™ of Career Management International, Inc. All rights reserved.