Kingdomality will change the way you work – forever.
By pinpointing 12 types of employees – and recognizing their strengths and weaknesses – Kingdomality offers practical business improvement tools to help managers to flourish in kingdoms large and small.
Using a medieval kingdom as a parable for a business environment, Kingdomality provides an engaging and useful tool for analyzing and improving the workplace.
Here’s an example of how this parable works: King Harold runs the most disorganized, unproductive kingdom in the land. Tired of not getting results, he turns to veteran management consultant Lady Elizabeth, who guides him through the concept of Kingdomality. Following King Harold, the reader will meet 12 medieval characters. Each character will have likes and dislikes; environments where they flourish and where they falter. By the end of the journey, King Harold knows exactly how to assign tasks to each of his subjects and transform his floundering kingdom to a flourishing country. And with the help of Kingdomality, any business manager will be able to do the same.
Lessons of the kingdom:
- The kingdom can’t function properly unless all points of view are present
- Different issues are at different times best served by different types of people
- No one role is best suited to ruling the kingdom
- Anyone can take the lead
- Every member of the Kingdom is important to its success
Ways to determine the types of people you work with in the kingdom, such as: Ask someone how much time they have to meet with you about an upcoming project.
- Maintainers will offer “as much time as needed”
- Explorers will want to know more before answering
- Challengers will give you “x” minutes
- Helpers will take the time to make others feel comfortable
Learn the secrets of a KING:
- Know yourself, Know others
- Identify the issues
- Name your team
- Get goals and get going
NOTE: For all orders of more than 20 items and/or with shipping destinations outside of the continental United States, please call or email us for discounted rates and shipping rates.